Songs & Stories

The Thief and the Dog

ETOZ 0 1,477
☞ 구독하러 가기(클릭)

The Thief and the Dog

A faithful and smart dog lived in a town. One day, while the dog was watching the house closely, a thief broke in. The thief jumped over the wall and saw the dog. A bit surprised, the thief said to the dog, "Hey, look! I'll give you this meat. Please be gentle, and don't bark." The thief threw a piece of meat to the dog. The dog took it with his mouth wide open and smiled. "Okay, good little dog. Please get out of the way." But the dog spit out the meat and said, "What a thing to say!" The thief was shocked. The dog said, "You don’t understand. It's natural for me to doubt strangers. Even though you gave me food. I'll never let you in. Just run away before I bite you. "

도둑과 집을 지키는 개

어느 마을에 영리하고 충직한 개 한 마리가 살고 있었어요. 그런데 어느 날 그 개가 지키는 집에 도둑이 들었어요. 도둑은 담을 훌쩍 넘어 개 앞에 섰어요. 도둑은 놀라서 말했어요. "고기를 줄 테니 얌전히 있고, 짖지 말아다오." 도둑은 개에게 고기를 던져주었어요. 개는 고기를 넙죽 받았어요. 그리고는 기쁜 표정을 지어줬죠. “그래, 착하지? 자 이젠 길을 비켜주렴.” 그러자 개는 물고 있던 고깃덩어리를 ’퉤‘하고 뱉으며 이렇게 말했어요. “어림없는 소리.” 도둑은 깜짝 놀랐어요. “이봐, 뭘 잘못 봤군. 이 밤에 남의 집에 몰래 들어오는 사람을 수상하게 보는 것은 당연하잖아. 게다가 너는 친절하게 먹이까지 주었잖아? 그러니 더더욱 당신을 믿고 들여보내 줄 수 없는 거지. 자, 나에게 물리기 전에 빨리 도망이나 치시지. 왕왕!!” 도둑은 얼굴이 빨개져서 얼른 도망치고 말았어요. ​ 

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments

The Travellers and the Bear Kids Story

Hot
911 hits

The Thief and His Mother Kids Story

Hot
1,383 hits